Email Templates for Wedding Photographers
These 15 email templates include:
- Responding to a wedding inquiry you’re available for!
- Wedding inquiry when you’re booked (and want to refer a photographer)
- A strategic way to follow up with a wedding inquiry
- Wedding clients when they’re “officially booked”
- Sending over a custom wedding timeline after booking
- Asking their favorites parts about their engagement session
- Wedding week of reminders (3 things I NEED my couple to know)
- Same day wedding gallery
- Sending the same day gallery to key vendors
- Wedding blog post
- Sending the blog post to vendors
- Full wedding gallery
- Sending the full gallery to vendors
- Gracefully asking your wedding couples for a review on The Knot, Google, etc.
- One way I connect with vendors BEFORE the wedding (with the engagement session gallery)
Due to the nature of digital downloads, all sales are final and non-refundable.
— Alaina Kristine Photography
I purchased Stephanie’s HoneyBook Workflow and Email Templates just a week or so ago! I have booked two weddings since! I feel in control, well prepared, and like I’m giving my brides the best experience! I even had one bride email me so excited by how organized and profession it all seemed!! I’ve also purchased the online bridal guide and am so excited to customize it and create another seamless system for my clients!!
What template buyers are saying: