- How to prepare well for your weddings for successful wedding details photos
- How to find amazing light to shoot your details in
- How to have a strategy going in so you can photograph details quickly
- Using styling pieces to elevate your details photos
- Where to focus for ring shots
- How to make wedding invitations "pop" off the background
BONUS: Checklist to give to your bride's for details
By signing up you’ll be added to my email list where I share weekly business advice. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone.
If we haven't met yet, hey! I'm Stephanie, a wedding photographer and educator for photographers from Columbus, Ohio. I've been photographing weddings for over five years and absolutely love every minute of it. I love serving classic, detail oriented brides on their wedding days through a genuine, organized photography experience. Most of all, I love the relationships I create with my couples and forming genuine connections. In addition to shooting weddings, one of my greatest joys is helping other photographers grow in their shooting and businesses. I love serving through online courses, speaking, and one-on-one mentoring. My goal is for you to grow a business that not only serves your couples well, but that builds a business YOU love filled with freedom and impact. When I'm not serving others in my business, you can often find me hanging out with my hubby Michael, cuddling my adorable puppy Ember, or drinking a chai latte (the obsession is real). I'm so excited you're here and can't wait to see you dive into what I have to offer!